Friday, March 7, 2008

My First Probate Show

I went with my dad to see the newest initiates of the Tau Psi Chapter of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc. at NCCU. This is my dad's frat so he was very excited and could not wait to take me. I even had my own special outfit.

hmmmm. maybe spring 2027?!?

Yay Malcolm (Jekyll & Hyde)! He is like family.

More extended family pics

Thanks for taking good care of me! Congrats to Malcolm, Al, and Emmanuel!


It was a good time and I took many pictures. My mom will probably post those in her Facebook album. Some people even asked my mom to take my picture because they liked my outfit. Needless to say, I passed out shortly after this photo was taken. It was good times.

2 comments:

cmrpaul said...

Your outfit is SO cute. I love the shirt coupled with the camo pants. Fly baby.

GrandDiva said...

Oh my goodness! Look at Dreamyeyes looking all Q'ish... you go boy!!!