Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hair! Flow it, Show it...Long as God can grow it!

My hair is finally growing back. I was born with a head full of it. See!?!





Me @ 1 day old. (photo taken by Ms. Cristin).



Then I had some sort of baby male patterned baldness and my hair grew into a pretty funky mohawk. I had no hair on the sides, very little in the back, and a curly mass on top. Apparently, my father's hair grew in this exact pattern when he was a baby, so I guess it is hereditary (what did I tell you about my really extensive vocab?). If my mom can find a picture of him when he was a baby she will post.

Today, I think my hair is making a comeback!









I'm not only a client....I'm the playa president

My mom found the title of this blog based on a song from the musical Hair. She thought she was being funny and creative. Hmmmmm....try again. from now on I name my own blogs.

2 comments:

Miriam said...

embrace the hair baby. :)

cmrpaul said...

Check the part lil' man!

Blog post titles based on song lyrics are an easy way to go. Stick with it!