Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm a Growing Boy

My doctor's appointment went well. Or as well as it could considering I got THREE SHOTS! :(
Here are my stats:

Weight: 17lbs 8.5oz. (average for a boy of my height)


Height (or would it be length since I don't really stand, but oh well): 27.5 inches long-I'm pretty tall for my age.

Head Circumference: 17.5 inches (My head is big-that means I am smart).


Then...dun...dun...dun....


I had to get three shots: ugh



Chilling on the examination table waiting for my temp reading







OUCH!! I got a cool Sesame Street Band-Aid out of this though






Dad helping me get dressed.




Still in shock

My mom cried like a big 'ol baby and took pictures. My dad laughed at her. She is so weird. She did hug me and give me a big kiss after it wall all over though.

2 comments:

cmrpaul said...

Poor little man. I'm sorry they hurt you. However, the Sesame Street band-aid is the perfect accent to that delicious thigh!

Sarah said...

This is the BEST expression EVER.