Monday, March 10, 2008

I love my 2 in 1 gym!

This weekend went by too fast. Went to Church yesterday and had a good time. I clapped along with the music. I did not even pull anyone's hair this time. My teeth a eager to poke through, so I am increasingly irritable and not too happy when mom wants to take a picture.

I have been doing tummy time with my Playskool 2-in-1 Gym. I have such a great time with this thing. I can play with it either on my belly or on my back. It makes noise and everything. This toy comes highly recommended...well by me at least. It has so many gadgets that supposedly help me with strenghtening my stomach muscles. But lately I have preferred playing on my back because I can look up and see myself in the little mirror.

1 comment:

cmrpaul said...

That's a nice jumper, baby. I'm glad it still fits you.