Friday, March 21, 2008

Musings

I wanted to express myself verbally. Many of you get to read what I am thinking, but never get to hear it. So here it goes. Stay tuned after the video for a transcript of this speech :)


Translation:

Thank you all for reading my blog. I appreciate the love and support that I receive from all of my family and friends as I go through different stages of development. Please stay tuned as I continue to learn something new everyday and my mom finds some way to keep shoving her camera in my face. I am getting pretty active, so it is harder to post daily, but please be patient and check back as often as you can.

2 comments:

cmrpaul said...

You betcha baby! I LOVE reading your blog and seeing how much you grow every day!

Unknown said...

can we say

DAVID IS POOPING?

uh..yeah...

the sound byte at 29 sec is hilarious!!!