Wednesday, February 20, 2008

On and Poppin' (Take Two)

Let me try this again. My mommy had designed a great blog for me with a few entries but accidentally deleted it! I think I need to run this show from now on. Let me tell you a bit about me.

Likes:
Carrots (very yummy)
Pears
Applesauce
Sweet Potatoes
Bananas
Enfamil (ahh, sweet nectar)
Fingers (yours or mine-great to gnaw on)
Dangly earrings (fun to grab and yank)
Beaded necklaces
Funny noises
Pretty baby girls (heeeey ladies)
Bright colors
Car rides

Blowing bubbles

Protein yogurt (daddy gives me that and mommy gets mad)

Bright lights

Intricate patterns

my Exer-Saucer -want one ? go here







Dislikes:
Poopy diapers
Green Beans
Strange people making weird faces

I could go on and on. I will probably add to this list. I will write more later, but I am sleeeeeepy












4 comments:

cmrpaul said...

Welcome, David! Thanks Kelli for the transcription:)

Miriam said...

David you better watch out b/c I will totally make strange faces at you when we meet :)

http://lspoon.wordpress.com

Kelli Riley said...

I really like the play by play action. It's really cute. Thanks Kelli, Kelli

GrandDiva said...

How sweet that you are blogging David. Keep on with your keeping on cause we luvz you... yes we do :-)