Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I am six months old today!!!







I am 1/2 year old today. Wow, time flies. Can't you tell how excited I am?



New accomplishments:

I can sit up by myself for a whole ten minutes. I am going for a personal best of fifteen minutes by the end of the week. Its nice not having to be propped up against the couch pillows as much. I can actually see my feet from this angle. Who knew that my own feet would be so delicious? So much so, that while sitting I like to lean all the way over to place my feet in my mouth. This is almost as fun as when I am on my back.


I am blowing bubbles. This is probably because I have got to new teeth growing at the bottom center of my mouth. I am not too sure about this teeth thing but since mommy and daddy seem to have so many of them, it must not be that bad. It does hurt though and it makes me slightly irritable. I recommend Orajel for babies. It comes in this awesome cherry flavor.


I also make new noises. My favorites are "da" and "ga" . Not very eloquent to the regular human ear, but my mommy and daddy understand everything that I am trying to say.
I am new to this whole blogging experience but I hope to update as often as possible...well at least as often as my mommy can type :)

4 comments:

cmrpaul said...

David, I just knew you'd enjoy blogging!

cmrpaul said...

Oh. And Happy Six Monthday!

Miriam said...

Happy six monthday David! Keep up the good work :)

dukediva416 said...

Thanks Ms. Cristin and Ms. Mim!