Thursday, February 21, 2008

Good Morning

I hope all is well with everyone today. I had a GREAT night sleep and I know that my mom was especially happy about that.

But really though, mommy needs to stop snapping that camera when I am not ready to take a photo. I need a minute to become fully awake.


really, mom really?!? Instead of snapping my photo, you need to make sure my breakfast is ready.


Now that's better. Watch me in action as I not only feed myself, but using my big manly muscles, manage to hold on to my big 8oz bottle.




After breakfast I like to get a workout in. Off to the Exer-Saucer. It makes sounds whenever I hit or spin anything. What fun! Mom gets quite excited whenever I do these things so I thought that I would give her a show. It really does not take much to please her!





For any of you ladies out there looking for a young bachelor with great spinning capabilities I am your man.

Finally, off to day-care. I shall post later with some pics so you can meet my friends and Ms. Angela my day-care provider. She is great. Maybe I can squeeze in a quick nap in the car.

no such luck. Give my mom a camera and she goes crazy. What does a baby have to do to catch a quick nap before day-care? Geez.


3 comments:

cmrpaul said...

Big man! And I love that final shot of you. So artistic and handsome:)

Unknown said...

Kelli this is SUCH A GOOD IDEA!!!!

I love my Lil Man

I am in love with him

Love you cutie booty

Mim said...

Aw, look how big you're getting. Feeding yourself is such a great step! You'll be off to college before we all know it!