Sunday, February 24, 2008

If you hair is fake I will pull it.

I went to church today peep the outfit:



I will always hit you with the fly footwear courtesy of Old Navy Oh, and the argle printed sweater, that was all my idea. Nothing says sophistication better than argyle.


Lesson learned today: Never sit me next to someone in church with false hair. Why? Because I will pull it. HARD. I mean I just wanted to play with that nice lady's braid, and I thought I could maybe put it in my mouth. She did not seem to mind so much, but my parents kept apologizing. I shot her a cute look for a little something extra. If the Lord forgives, I knoooow she can. I mean, I am a baby-I will pull on long dangly things. So as long as you do not go all Beyonce with the weave, you should be fine, but I won't make any guarantees.

ps. My parents will have an appointment with Pastor this week, be on the lookout for my christening date!





1 comment:

cmrpaul said...

Loving the baby argyle!