Monday, April 14, 2008

My B.I.C.

I am probably one of the few babies that blogs. My mom helps out some, but without my material she would have nothing to blog about. Ms. Cristin gave her the idea to blog months ago, but of course my mom did not have a worthy subject until I came along. Just a few weeks ago, Ms. Cristin told me that my blog made her day and even presented me with a neat badge that I proudly display just to the right of my blog entries. She has blogged about me!--(read here and here); she has take numerous pics of me. Ms. Cristin is great and I let her know by always trying to pull off her glasses and whatever pretty, shiny jewelry that she may be wearing. That is how I show you that I care! So here is my shout-out to you, Ms. Cristin, my Blogger In Crime. :0)

This is my smooth, suave, and debonair look-still a work in progress

Photo courtesy of CMRPaul

2 comments:

cmrpaul said...

Awww thanks, David. You're the greatest! So is your Mommy.

Jeni Q said...

ah-door-ah-bull!