Monday, March 9, 2009

My First Car Show (s)

My God-Daddy Ant had a great idea that I should go to a car show. So we went...and he bought me a hot dog, but that is besides the point. Here are some shot from Car Show Numero Uno. (Didn't know that I was a bilingual baby did you?)



Posing in the firetruck with dad




Posing with my favorite dudes Dad and Ant




Now here are some shots from my second car show a week later....gotta love the variety of my life

So where do we sign? C'mon mom and dad its only 50,000 dollars


Please watch as the paparrazi continue to chronicle my life while I explore the car show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyySeFu6978


*my mom wishes to add a disclaimer that she needs to lose like 500 lbs and wear a girdle* Anyway, she needs to realize no one is looking at her and this is all about me.


More later. Have fun catching up with my life!

No comments: