Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Birthday (Part 2)....at daycare and at home


Well, I am still celebrating my very 1st birthday. My big party will on Saturday at my memaw's house in Baltimore. All of my extended family will be there and I am excited to see everyone. Here are more pics from daycare. There are only three of us during the day so it was a very small party.
I love paper napkins. They taste good too ;)

Me and my daycare girlfriend. She apparently doesn't like the way I am eating my cupcake

Watch everyone (well mostly my mom) sing happy birthday:


And if you could not tell, I am dressed as Batman for my birthday. Why? It is because I am cool.



Then I got home and opened my cards from my mom and dad. Can you guess who gave me which card? *humming Jeopardy theme* It is not even that hard. Go figure.


The inside of the batman card reads "Happy birthday, you are friggin awesome". No other 1 year old gets that kind of greeting. Thanks Dad...your friggin awesome too.


One party down..one to go. I will upload pics from my party at my grandmas later this week.
I love being 1.

1 comment:

cmrpaul said...

Yay birthdays! Happy day Lil Man!